High School Teachers Read “Mean” Tweets About Them
Written by Pat Papers | Thursday, 13 March 2014 8:16 AM
In a lesson to students to be careful what you post online, students at Los Alamitos High School in California persuaded teachers to read mildly mean tweets about them. That includes the out of shape running coach and the good-looking, but balding teacher. The Orange County Register says the video was inspired by Jimmy Kimmel’s segment where celebrities read mean tweets. It’s been viewed on YouTube more than 400,000 times.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter