High School Teachers Read “Mean” Tweets About Them
Written by Pat Papers | Thursday, 13 March 2014 8:16 AM
In a lesson to students to be careful what you post online, students at Los Alamitos High School in California persuaded teachers to read mildly mean tweets about them. That includes the out of shape running coach and the good-looking, but balding teacher. The Orange County Register says the video was inspired by Jimmy Kimmel’s segment where celebrities read mean tweets. It’s been viewed on YouTube more than 400,000 times.
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 25, 2013
- San Francisco Bans Tour Buses Around Painted Ladies
- Subway’s Embrace of Sriracha Shows Sauce is Mainstream
- Tracking the Dead Not So Easy for the Government
- Day of the Dead Gaining Popularity
- Analysis: Partisan Divide Will Likely Grow After Senate’s Nuclear Bomb