High School Addiction: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 12 October 2012 7:32 AM
There is a front-page story in the Chicago Tribune this morning about Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, specifically their enthusiastic fan base in high schools all across America. Experts worry about the high levels of salt and fat but the Tribune says “there is something about Flamin’ Hot Cheetos that inflames critics in a way that other snacks —including regular Cheetos—never did.” As a result they’ve been banned in several school districts.
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013