Heavy Sweaters Can Zap Problem with Microwave
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 14 August 2012 8:14 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
According to the Wall Street Journal, heavy sweaters can have the problem reduced by having their sweat glands zapped with microwaves. Yes, that’s right. The procedure, which received FDA approval last year, uses microwaves to destroy most of the 30,000 sweat glands in the armpit. On average, the volume of sweat is reduced by about 82 percent.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity