Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 7:43 PM
Read this before going to the drug store: The Chicago Tribune has another one of its great lists in this morning’s paper. Today the topic is busting health product myths. Ten products that promise preventative treatments are reviewed and put through the wringer. Among the treatments to avoid are colon cleansing and flu fighters.
t’s Preventative Health Week at the Chicago Tribune. Click here to see the paper’s other coverage.
SOURCE: All others
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
From now until May 27th, you can enter your business in the “Crowd Rules $50,000 Challenge.”
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice
- 5/6 Accessory Makers Break Free from Apple
- 5/7 15,000-Year-Old Words