Have a Mega Millions Pool? Write up a Contract
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 March 2012 8:47 AM
The rising Mega Millions jackpot made front pages across the country this morning. The Houston Chronicle has some good advice this morning for those participating in a lottery pool. With a pay-out this big—it reached $540 million last night—it’s a good idea to formalize your agreements, especially if you’re pooling money with colleagues. And make copies of your tickets.
SOURCE: Houston Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013