Hasbro Changes Up Monopoly Playing Pieces
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 9 January 2013 8:21 AM
Hasbro has plans to send one of its iconic Monopoly pieces to jail—permanently. And it’s up to us to decide which one. The company has asked people log on to its Facebook page to vote for their favorite piece, as well as which of five new game pieces—a cat, a helicopter, a guitar, a diamond ring, or a mustache-wearing robot—should replace it. The last editions to include the five classic pieces will be sold exclusively at Target starting in mid-February.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet