Hasbro Changes Up Monopoly Playing Pieces
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 9 January 2013 8:21 AM
Hasbro has plans to send one of its iconic Monopoly pieces to jail—permanently. And it’s up to us to decide which one. The company has asked people log on to its Facebook page to vote for their favorite piece, as well as which of five new game pieces—a cat, a helicopter, a guitar, a diamond ring, or a mustache-wearing robot—should replace it. The last editions to include the five classic pieces will be sold exclusively at Target starting in mid-February.
SOURCE: USA Today
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 28, 2014
- New Trend: Elaborate “Promposals”
- 5 Reasons GM Will Survive Recall Crisis
- Reprogram an Old Hearing Aid to Save Thousands
- Pfizer Would Reap Huge Tax Savings in AstraZeneca Deal
- Netflix to Raise Prices for New Users