Hasbro Changes Up Monopoly Playing Pieces
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 9 January 2013 8:21 AM
Hasbro has plans to send one of its iconic Monopoly pieces to jail—permanently. And it’s up to us to decide which one. The company has asked people log on to its Facebook page to vote for their favorite piece, as well as which of five new game pieces—a cat, a helicopter, a guitar, a diamond ring, or a mustache-wearing robot—should replace it. The last editions to include the five classic pieces will be sold exclusively at Target starting in mid-February.
SOURCE: USA Today
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 23, 2013
- Honey, You’re Embarrassing Me!
- What a Government Shutdown Means
- ‘Lyric Videos’ The Latest Craze
- Colorado Rescues Underway but Many Unaccounted for after Flood
- Harvard’s Incoming Class Full of Cheaters