Harder to Book Frequent Flyer Tickets on Delta
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 5 March 2013 9:21 AM
Many travelers say it’s tougher to book a frequent flyer seat on Delta than on other airlines and so USA Today undertook some investigating. The paper took 50 routes at random and tried to get a free seat at the base level. Out of the 50, 42 routes had no seat available. Delta wouldn’t give a straight answer when asked if every flight has at least one free seat available.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice