Happy Birthday, Fenway Park!
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 20 April 2012 8:11 AM
There’s a big birthday happening in Boston today. Fenway Park, home to the Red Sox, is turning 100. The stadium is unlike no other, says the Boston Globe. Because it was built in the middle of a city block it’s a “crazy confluence of oblique angles.” The odd design also means there is very “little playable foul territory,” which means an unusually high number of balls end up in the stands.
SOURCE: Boston Globe
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter