Happier Days for Joanie
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 8 June 2012 7:29 AM
Erin Moran has seen happier days, says the New York Post. The “Happy Days” actress (she played Joanie Cunningham) is apparently living in a trailer park in Indiana. Moran and her husband lost their house in California in a 2010 foreclosure. But things might be looking up—a judge has ruled that Moran and her former “Happy Days” colleagues are entitled to merchandise royalties from the show.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?