“Hangover 2” Violates Utah’s “Attire and Conduct” Laws
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 September 2011 10:50 AM
A Utah bar just received a $1,627 fine for “attire and conduct” violations. But it wasn’t patrons who had run afoul with the law—it was actors in the “Hangover Part II,” which the bar was screening.
SOURCE: Salt Lake Tribune
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 22, 2013
- Study: Tablet Touches Influence Buying Decisions
- Boston Mayor Set to Get Behind the Wheel Again After 20 Years
- The Resurgence of Streetcars
- GOP Targeting Southern Senators
- Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background