“Hangover 2” Violates Utah’s “Attire and Conduct” Laws
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 September 2011 10:50 AM
A Utah bar just received a $1,627 fine for “attire and conduct” violations. But it wasn’t patrons who had run afoul with the law—it was actors in the “Hangover Part II,” which the bar was screening.
SOURCE: Salt Lake Tribune
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 20, 2013
- Colorado Rescues Underway but Many Unaccounted for after Flood
- Review Roundup: iPhone 5s is The Leader of the Pack
- Getting a Table at a Hot Restaurant
- Will Eating Moldy Food Really Make You Sick?
- McCain Backs President’s Plan for Syrian Strike