“Hangover 2” Violates Utah’s “Attire and Conduct” Laws
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 September 2011 10:50 AM
A Utah bar just received a $1,627 fine for “attire and conduct” violations. But it wasn’t patrons who had run afoul with the law—it was actors in the “Hangover Part II,” which the bar was screening.
SOURCE: Salt Lake Tribune
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 24, 2013
- Newtown Shooting Report Released
- The Science of Sports Fans
- Post-Snowden NSA in Turmoil
- Photo of the Day: Insane Water Slide
- 9 Great Pie Recipes for Thanksgiving