“Hangover 2” Violates Utah’s “Attire and Conduct” Laws
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 September 2011 10:50 AM
A Utah bar just received a $1,627 fine for “attire and conduct” violations. But it wasn’t patrons who had run afoul with the law—it was actors in the “Hangover Part II,” which the bar was screening.
SOURCE: Salt Lake Tribune
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Alaskan Town’s Cat Mayor Using Up 9 Lives
- Tom Clancy: From Insurance Sales to Master of the Military Thriller
- Government Rethinks How to Release Economic Data
- Jump-Starting Your Brain With a Nine-Volt Battery
- Take Home a Piece of Caesars Palace