“Hangover 2” Violates Utah’s “Attire and Conduct” Laws
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 September 2011 10:50 AM
A Utah bar just received a $1,627 fine for “attire and conduct” violations. But it wasn’t patrons who had run afoul with the law—it was actors in the “Hangover Part II,” which the bar was screening.
SOURCE: Salt Lake Tribune
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- Five Years After Financial Crisis, System Still Fragile
- Federal Employee: Fire Me and Close My Agency
- McDonald’s Plans Healthier Sides
- Kurt Kobain’s Childhood Home For Sale
- Chicken Noodle Soup for the Office Worker’s Soul