Grammys a Tribute to Whitney Houston
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 13 February 2012 8:33 AM
The LA Times says there were two women with “towering, timeless voices” celebrated at the Grammys last night. Adele collected six awards for her sophomore album, “21.” And although she gave a great performance of “Rolling in the Deep,” the audience was reeling from the “still-raw reactions” to Whitney Houston’s death on Saturday.
SOURCE: LA Times
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 28, 2014
- Computer Detects Fake Pain
- The Decline of Local News Reporting
- Catch the Beat for a Better Workout
- Newcomer Nyong’o Continues Red Carpet Success
- Oprah’s First Endorsement: Starbucks Chai Tea