Grammys a Tribute to Whitney Houston
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 13 February 2012 8:33 AM
The LA Times says there were two women with “towering, timeless voices” celebrated at the Grammys last night. Adele collected six awards for her sophomore album, “21.” And although she gave a great performance of “Rolling in the Deep,” the audience was reeling from the “still-raw reactions” to Whitney Houston’s death on Saturday.
SOURCE: LA Times
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 7, 2014
- Review: The Amazon Fire Phone
- How to Deal With People’s Annoying Habits
- How Airlines Say They’re Sorry
- Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter
- Manuel Noriega Sues Activision Over Portrayal in “Call of Duty”