Grammys a Tribute to Whitney Houston
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 13 February 2012 8:33 AM
The LA Times says there were two women with “towering, timeless voices” celebrated at the Grammys last night. Adele collected six awards for her sophomore album, “21.” And although she gave a great performance of “Rolling in the Deep,” the audience was reeling from the “still-raw reactions” to Whitney Houston’s death on Saturday.
SOURCE: LA Times
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 22, 2013
- San Francisco Bans Tour Buses Around Painted Ladies
- Electronic Devices Cleared for Takeoffs and Landings
- Toronto Mayor Admits Crack Use; Won’t Step Down
- Opinion: Bloomberg, Champion of the Poor
- Tracking the Dead Not So Easy for the Government