Grammys a Tribute to Whitney Houston
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 13 February 2012 8:33 AM
The LA Times says there were two women with “towering, timeless voices” celebrated at the Grammys last night. Adele collected six awards for her sophomore album, “21.” And although she gave a great performance of “Rolling in the Deep,” the audience was reeling from the “still-raw reactions” to Whitney Houston’s death on Saturday.
SOURCE: LA Times
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 25, 2014
- Clippers Trying to Focus Amid Owner’s Alleged Racist Remarks
- Is the Women’s Pay Gap Just a Myth?
- Cracking the Code of Baseball Scheduling
- Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- Lime Shortage Leads to Outrageous Prices