Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 December 2009 1:47 PM
There is one important present that many people forget about in the busy holiday season says the Cleveland Plain-Dealer: a gift for your host or hostess. According to writer Susan Love, an invitation to a cocktail party doesn’t require a gift but for a dinner party you should come armed with a little something under $25. The paper has some nice ideas for inexpensive, yet thoughtful gifts.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013