Google Buys Frommer’s Travel Guides
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 14 August 2012 7:27 AM
Google, I have a plea: Please don’t ruin my favorite series of travel books. The search giant announced yesterday that it is buying Frommer’s travel-guide business. The price was undisclosed but the Wall Street Journal says the deal cost Google about $25 million.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013