Gluten-Free Diet Key to Djokovic’s Success?
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 17 May 2011 11:24 AM
Could food be the secret of Novak Djokovic’s recent dominance in tennis? His rise coincides with a decision last year to switch to a gluten-free diet, reports the Wall Street Journal. Djokovic’s decision was more than just a whim—he was told he has a gluten allergy and so he changed his eating habits. The Journal says he’s gone from “good” at tennis to “outrageously, impossibly, unrealistically phenomenal.”
This was filmed back in the days when he was just “good,” but the Time Magazine tennis lesson with Djokovic below is really informative…and he does a great impression of John McEnroe
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave