Gloria Steinem On Aging
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:04 AM
What’s the best part about aging? According to an interview with 77-year-old Gloria Steinem, it’s something unexpected: “Nobody prepares people for some of the greatest things about aging: your old lovers becoming your family.”
SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 19, 2013
- Miley Pulled From Vogue Cover
- VIDEO: Gwyneth Paltrow Narrowly Avoids Moped Accident
- Younger Runners Taking It Slow
- Single-Load Laundry Packets Dangerous for Kids
- “Eat, Pray, Love” Author’s New Novel