Gloria Steinem On Aging
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:04 AM
What’s the best part about aging? According to an interview with 77-year-old Gloria Steinem, it’s something unexpected: “Nobody prepares people for some of the greatest things about aging: your old lovers becoming your family.”
SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryFebruary 1, 2014
- Virgin Passengers Get Their Own Social Network
- Opinion: Other Pharmacies Will Follow CVS’ Lead on Cigarettes
- Ryan Seacrest Launches Clothing Line
- Should Opening Day be a Federal Holiday?
- Success of Gun Buybacks Questioned