Gloria Steinem On Aging
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:04 AM
What’s the best part about aging? According to an interview with 77-year-old Gloria Steinem, it’s something unexpected: “Nobody prepares people for some of the greatest things about aging: your old lovers becoming your family.”
SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter