Gloria Steinem On Aging
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:04 AM
What’s the best part about aging? According to an interview with 77-year-old Gloria Steinem, it’s something unexpected: “Nobody prepares people for some of the greatest things about aging: your old lovers becoming your family.”
SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 26, 2014
- Custom Sneaker Designer Draws Big Stars
- Man Recreates 1964 World’s Fair
- Is the Women’s Pay Gap Just a Myth?
- Ultimate Warrior the Latest Wrestler to Die Early
- Man Finally Sent to Prison 13 Years After Conviction