Get to Work, Animals!
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 1 October 2012 7:52 AM
A few weeks ago, authorities in Chicago announced that they were looking for some good goats/sheep to help clear brush from a field at O’Hare Airport. That got Tribune columnist Barbara Brotman thinking—how else could animals be used for the public good? First, she notes what a boon airport sheep would be to those who knit before positing some other potential jobs: Golden retriever airport greeters? Rentable hamster hand-warmers? Post-street fair garbage goats?
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
From now until May 27th, you can enter your business in the “Crowd Rules $50,000 Challenge.”
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice
- 5/6 Accessory Makers Break Free from Apple
- 5/7 15,000-Year-Old Words