Get to Work, Animals!
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 1 October 2012 7:52 AM
A few weeks ago, authorities in Chicago announced that they were looking for some good goats/sheep to help clear brush from a field at O’Hare Airport. That got Tribune columnist Barbara Brotman thinking—how else could animals be used for the public good? First, she notes what a boon airport sheep would be to those who knit before positing some other potential jobs: Golden retriever airport greeters? Rentable hamster hand-warmers? Post-street fair garbage goats?
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity