Gang of Juggalos?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 November 2011 9:26 AM
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the FBI has reclassified the fans of the Detroit-based Insane Clown Posse as a fast-growing gang. A new report calls Juggalos, as they refer to each other, a “concern to law enforcement.” Known until now as wearers of face paint and drinkers of Faygo soda, the agency says they are organizing themselves and committing crimes.
SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet