Gang of Juggalos?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 November 2011 9:26 AM
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the FBI has reclassified the fans of the Detroit-based Insane Clown Posse as a fast-growing gang. A new report calls Juggalos, as they refer to each other, a “concern to law enforcement.” Known until now as wearers of face paint and drinkers of Faygo soda, the agency says they are organizing themselves and committing crimes.
SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Business Insider spent a day with me, documenting my 15-hour workday
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/18 Business Insider’s “Day in the Life” Video with Pat
- 4/21 Teen Survives Flight from San Jose to Maui in Wheel Well
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg