Gang of Juggalos?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 November 2011 9:26 AM
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the FBI has reclassified the fans of the Detroit-based Insane Clown Posse as a fast-growing gang. A new report calls Juggalos, as they refer to each other, a “concern to law enforcement.” Known until now as wearers of face paint and drinkers of Faygo soda, the agency says they are organizing themselves and committing crimes.
SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013