Gang of Juggalos?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 November 2011 9:26 AM
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the FBI has reclassified the fans of the Detroit-based Insane Clown Posse as a fast-growing gang. A new report calls Juggalos, as they refer to each other, a “concern to law enforcement.” Known until now as wearers of face paint and drinkers of Faygo soda, the agency says they are organizing themselves and committing crimes.
SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 26, 2013
- JFK Assassination Showcased TV’s Power
- Study: Tail Wag Direction Can Indicate Dog’s Mood
- Relax, It’s Not Really About the Food
- Retailers Embrace Thanksgivukkah
- Harry Potter Stamps Cause Stir