Gang of Juggalos?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 November 2011 9:26 AM
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the FBI has reclassified the fans of the Detroit-based Insane Clown Posse as a fast-growing gang. A new report calls Juggalos, as they refer to each other, a “concern to law enforcement.” Known until now as wearers of face paint and drinkers of Faygo soda, the agency says they are organizing themselves and committing crimes.
SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background