From iPhone to guyPhone
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 7:36 PM
Two Florida man have taken the iPhone and made it into a “guyPhone” says the St. Petersburg Times. The $1000 homemade Halloween costumes have 42-inch flat screen TVs that can display text messages, maps and send phone calls. The costumes took more than 90 hours to make but it seems to have been time well spent - more than 300,000 people have watched a YouTube video of the pair showing them off.
SOURCE: All others
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice