“Forgive Me Father For I Have Killed”
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 25 July 2012 9:44 PM
The New York Post says a priest at St Francis of Asssisi in Manhattan was approched by a man who said “I want to tell you something,” and then went on to confess to murder. The priest immediately went to police. The Archdiocese says because this happened outside the context of a formal confession the church wasn’t bound by its usual policy of confidentiality.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave