Food Network Boots Anne Thornton
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:38 AM
The Food Network has booted pastry chef Anne Thornton, reports the New York Post this morning. She’s been on the channel since 2010 but the Post says the network recently learned that her recipes were almost identical to published recipes from Martha Stewart and the Barefoot Contessa. Officially the network says Thornton’s departure is because of weak ratings.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
And with this, I can reveal my involvement in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 3/11 Preview: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet