Food Network Boots Anne Thornton
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:38 AM
The Food Network has booted pastry chef Anne Thornton, reports the New York Post this morning. She’s been on the channel since 2010 but the Post says the network recently learned that her recipes were almost identical to published recipes from Martha Stewart and the Barefoot Contessa. Officially the network says Thornton’s departure is because of weak ratings.
SOURCE: New York Post
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 22, 2013
- “SNL” Needs a Black Female Cast Member
- 9-Year-Old Airplane Stowaway Sparks Investigation
- The Rise of the Elliptical Bike
- Facebook’s New Company Town
- Jump-Starting Your Brain With a Nine-Volt Battery