Food Network Boots Anne Thornton
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:38 AM
The Food Network has booted pastry chef Anne Thornton, reports the New York Post this morning. She’s been on the channel since 2010 but the Post says the network recently learned that her recipes were almost identical to published recipes from Martha Stewart and the Barefoot Contessa. Officially the network says Thornton’s departure is because of weak ratings.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background