Food Network Boots Anne Thornton
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:38 AM
The Food Network has booted pastry chef Anne Thornton, reports the New York Post this morning. She’s been on the channel since 2010 but the Post says the network recently learned that her recipes were almost identical to published recipes from Martha Stewart and the Barefoot Contessa. Officially the network says Thornton’s departure is because of weak ratings.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types