Food Network Boots Anne Thornton
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:38 AM
The Food Network has booted pastry chef Anne Thornton, reports the New York Post this morning. She’s been on the channel since 2010 but the Post says the network recently learned that her recipes were almost identical to published recipes from Martha Stewart and the Barefoot Contessa. Officially the network says Thornton’s departure is because of weak ratings.
SOURCE: New York Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 22, 2014
- $2 Billion a Ridiculous Price for the Clippers
- Minivans Are Back (Just Don’t Call Them Minivans)
- Scout Willis Launches Instagram Nipple Protest
- Baby Tech Both Offers Both Comfort & Discomfort
- 12,000 Year Old Skull May Solve Mystery