Federal Employee: Fire Me and Close My Agency
Written by Pat Papers | Friday, 27 September 2013 8:38 AM
Mike Marsh is on a mission. The inspector general for the Denali Commission, an economic-development agency based in Alaska, wants Congress to fire him, and shut down his agency. The Washington Post says Marsh wrote a letter to Congress stating his agency was a congressional experiment that has not worked out. He says the government would be better off spending money elsewhere. His colleagues, understandably, are not amused.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 26, 2014
- Undercover Transit Officer Blows Cover Upon Retirement
- The Best Apps for Paying Your Friends Back
- Inside the September 11th Museum
- Unbundling Cable Won’t Save You Money
- The Curse of the Lottery Winner Being Debunked