Federal Employee: Fire Me and Close My Agency
Written by Pat Papers | Friday, 27 September 2013 8:38 AM
Mike Marsh is on a mission. The inspector general for the Denali Commission, an economic-development agency based in Alaska, wants Congress to fire him, and shut down his agency. The Washington Post says Marsh wrote a letter to Congress stating his agency was a congressional experiment that has not worked out. He says the government would be better off spending money elsewhere. His colleagues, understandably, are not amused.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 2, 2014
- Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- Richard Gere Fools New Yorkers in Role as Homeless Man
- Ultimate Warrior the Latest Wrestler to Die Early
- George Clooney’s Fiancee “The Total Package”
- Pfizer Would Reap Huge Tax Savings in AstraZeneca Deal