Eva Longoria Opens Steakhouse for Women
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 6 September 2012 8:17 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Men like their steak. But so do women, which is what prompted actress Eva Longoria into her latest business venture: a steakhouse for women. Called SHe, the LA Times says Las Vegas restaurant will feature small plates and a catwalk for runway shows. Longoria says it’s in response to the crop of male-centric restaurants that have hit the scene, featuring scantily clad waitresses.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013