ER Staff Talks About Night of Colorado Shooting
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 17 August 2012 7:47 AM
The New York Times has exclusive interviews with the people who run the emergency ward in Aurora, Colorado. It’s pretty riveting. The ER’s nurse manager describes how her beeper went off at 12:56 a.m. that Friday, displaying two words: “Mass shooting.” And one of the two attending doctors says there was one point during the night hat she wondered whether the shooter was one of the people she was frantically trying to save.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity