End to China’s One-Child Law?
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 23 July 2012 8:41 AM
On the front page of the New York Times: is it time for China to end its one-child-per-couple rule? The debate is happening on several levels. The big picture is that some experts believe China needs a larger young workforce to keep the economy clicking. And there’s a debate about the safety of late-term abortions, which some women use to comply with the law.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
From now until May 27th, you can enter your business in the “Crowd Rules $50,000 Challenge.”
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice
- 5/16 Google Makes Moves on Facebook