Elect Your Favorite Candy
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 25 October 2012 8:55 AM
There’s only a week left until Halloween. And to whittle away the time, the Oregonian is hosting its second annual Candy Bowl. Butterfinger beat out 64 competitors, all vying for the title of world’s best candy in this year’s brawl. But the fight is not over. Now, you can vote as Butterfinger takes on Reeses, last year’s winner, for Candyland’s ultimate title.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice