Ear Wax Primer
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 16 October 2012 8:13 AM
In the Wall Street Journal this morning—everything you every wanted to know about ear wax. In addition to the proper way to swab a dirty ear, there’s advice on which do-it-yourself earwax removal products are worth the money and practices to avoid: Do not even think about subbing “toy swords, baby spoons, bobby pins or car keys” in for a Q-Tip.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity