“Dude, Pass the Exfoliator”
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 26 April 2012 8:14 AM
Marketers have discovered you can get a man to buy expensive eye cream…if you tell them it’s “for men.” In this morning’s paper, the Wall Street Journal declares that “men’s grooming has gone mainstream.” But that doesn’t mean men are ready to spend more time in the beauty aisle—many retailers are spending big money to create “men’s skin-care man caves” to put their new client base at ease.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 1, 2014
- High School Teachers Read “Mean” Tweets About Them
- Paper Business Cards Live On
- Postal Truck Fire Destroys 120,000 Letters
- Attempting to Stand for 48 Hours Straight
- Graphic: Russia vs Ukraine an Unfair Fight