“Dude, Pass the Exfoliator”
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 26 April 2012 8:14 AM
Marketers have discovered you can get a man to buy expensive eye cream…if you tell them it’s “for men.” In this morning’s paper, the Wall Street Journal declares that “men’s grooming has gone mainstream.” But that doesn’t mean men are ready to spend more time in the beauty aisle—many retailers are spending big money to create “men’s skin-care man caves” to put their new client base at ease.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background