Drug Dog Dupe
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 1 June 2012 8:19 AM
A small Tennessee police department says it was lied to about the age and condition of a drug dog it purchased from the K-9 Academy in Arkansas reports the Chattanooga Times Free Press. The breeder sold the department what they thought was an 18-month-old dog but several vets have concluded its real age is closer to 6 or 8 years old. In addition, the dog has a mammary tumor and is so obese that it must lose 14 pound before being allowed back on the job.
SOURCE: Chattanooga Times Free Press
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity