Donovan Saves Marriage with World Cup Goal
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 25 June 2010 10:20 AM
The New York Post says US midfielder Landon Donovan’s winning goal against Algeria in Wednesday’s World Cup match helped him score something more precious than advancing in the tournament: his wife. Donovan and his actress wife, Bianca Kajlich are separated. But friends of the couple are speculating that his post-game shout-out to her is an indication that the couple will soon reunite.
Donovan Gives his wife a shout-out near the end of this post-game interview:
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Food author Michael Ruhlman shares his tips for the perfect scrambled egg.
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/8 Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg