Donovan Saves Marriage with World Cup Goal
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 25 June 2010 10:20 AM
The New York Post says US midfielder Landon Donovan’s winning goal against Algeria in Wednesday’s World Cup match helped him score something more precious than advancing in the tournament: his wife. Donovan and his actress wife, Bianca Kajlich are separated. But friends of the couple are speculating that his post-game shout-out to her is an indication that the couple will soon reunite.
Donovan Gives his wife a shout-out near the end of this post-game interview:
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 31, 2014
- The Best Airport Restaurants
- Rooting for a Cold, Snowy Super Bowl
- Car Makers Aim to Put Internet Behind the Wheel
- Super Bowl Guide for Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Viewers
- SEC Hands Over Ridiculously Redacted Documents on AIG