Donovan Saves Marriage with World Cup Goal
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 25 June 2010 10:20 AM
The New York Post says US midfielder Landon Donovan’s winning goal against Algeria in Wednesday’s World Cup match helped him score something more precious than advancing in the tournament: his wife. Donovan and his actress wife, Bianca Kajlich are separated. But friends of the couple are speculating that his post-game shout-out to her is an indication that the couple will soon reunite.
Donovan Gives his wife a shout-out near the end of this post-game interview:
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
And with this, I can reveal my involvement in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 3/11 Preview: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet