Donovan Saves Marriage with World Cup Goal
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 25 June 2010 10:20 AM
The New York Post says US midfielder Landon Donovan’s winning goal against Algeria in Wednesday’s World Cup match helped him score something more precious than advancing in the tournament: his wife. Donovan and his actress wife, Bianca Kajlich are separated. But friends of the couple are speculating that his post-game shout-out to her is an indication that the couple will soon reunite.
Donovan Gives his wife a shout-out near the end of this post-game interview:
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 3, 2014
- Bank Robbery Falling Out of Favor
- Should You Keep a Shoe-Free Home?
- Quizzes a Big Draw for Websites
- The Tale of Bonanza, Colo. Population 1
- Man Who Missed Chance to Ride Roller Coaster as 9-Year-Old May Get to Rebuild It