Dog Runs Over Owner with Truck
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 24 June 2010 11:14 AM
Maybe he’s not man’s best friend. The St. Petersburg Times says man was underneath his truck checking for oil leaks when his dog, who was sitting in the passenger’s seat, accidentally put the vehicle in gear. After getting run over the man got up and caught his car before it ran into a fence. The Times says he waited hours before going to the hospital. When asked why, he said simply that he didn’t like doctors. Wonder how he feels about dogs right about now.
SOURCE: St. Petersburg Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity