Dog Ate my Masters Tickets
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 5 April 2012 8:20 AM
(Image Courtesy of Russ Berkman viaKJR Sports Radio)
The New York Daily News picks up a classic story today from a Seattle radio station, which talked to Russ Berkman yesterday. Berkman was on his way to the Masters in Augusta when he came home to find that his dog had eaten his four tickets. Not one to be discouraged, he fed the dog hydrogen peroxide to make it vomit, pieced together the ticket remnants that came up and took PICTURES, and then called the Masters with his photographic evidence.
Here’s the original story, from KJR Sports Radio, plus some awesome photos.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 22, 2014
- College Dropout Calls in Bomb Threat to Graduation to Hide News from Family
- 100% of California at Risk for Wildfires
- In Social Media Era, Reputation is King
- Explaining the Science of X-Men
- Rule Would Require Airlines to Disclose Extra Fees