Dog Ate my Masters Tickets
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 5 April 2012 8:20 AM
(Image Courtesy of Russ Berkman viaKJR Sports Radio)
The New York Daily News picks up a classic story today from a Seattle radio station, which talked to Russ Berkman yesterday. Berkman was on his way to the Masters in Augusta when he came home to find that his dog had eaten his four tickets. Not one to be discouraged, he fed the dog hydrogen peroxide to make it vomit, pieced together the ticket remnants that came up and took PICTURES, and then called the Masters with his photographic evidence.
Here’s the original story, from KJR Sports Radio, plus some awesome photos.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet