Dog Ate my Masters Tickets
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 5 April 2012 8:20 AM
(Image Courtesy of Russ Berkman viaKJR Sports Radio)
The New York Daily News picks up a classic story today from a Seattle radio station, which talked to Russ Berkman yesterday. Berkman was on his way to the Masters in Augusta when he came home to find that his dog had eaten his four tickets. Not one to be discouraged, he fed the dog hydrogen peroxide to make it vomit, pieced together the ticket remnants that came up and took PICTURES, and then called the Masters with his photographic evidence.
Here’s the original story, from KJR Sports Radio, plus some awesome photos.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Food author Michael Ruhlman shares his tips for the perfect scrambled egg.
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/8 Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg