Does This Portrait Make My Cheeks look Hamsterish?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 1 February 2013 9:48 AM
She likes it. But everyone else hates it. We’re talking about the recently released portrait of Kate Middleton, drawn by Paul Emsley. The Washington Post says critics have been quite savage calling it, “ghastly,” “something unpleasant from the ‘Twilight’ franchise,” and describing the Duchess of Cambridge’s cheeks as “hamsterish.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background