Does This Portrait Make My Cheeks look Hamsterish?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 1 February 2013 9:48 AM
She likes it. But everyone else hates it. We’re talking about the recently released portrait of Kate Middleton, drawn by Paul Emsley. The Washington Post says critics have been quite savage calling it, “ghastly,” “something unpleasant from the ‘Twilight’ franchise,” and describing the Duchess of Cambridge’s cheeks as “hamsterish.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- Defending the Feature Film
- First Tattooed Contestant at Miss America Pageant
- ‘50 Shades of Grey’ Actors Announced
- NSA Winning War on Encryption
- Freak Toy Helicopter Accident Leaves Man Dead