Does This Portrait Make My Cheeks look Hamsterish?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 1 February 2013 9:48 AM
She likes it. But everyone else hates it. We’re talking about the recently released portrait of Kate Middleton, drawn by Paul Emsley. The Washington Post says critics have been quite savage calling it, “ghastly,” “something unpleasant from the ‘Twilight’ franchise,” and describing the Duchess of Cambridge’s cheeks as “hamsterish.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 25, 2013
- Photo of the Day: Insane Water Slide
- Castles For Sale in New Jersey
- New Cholesterol Risk Calculator May be Flawed
- Yahoo Betting on Video with Couric Hire
- Photo of the Day: Tiger Woods Hits Ball from Europe to Asia