Does This Portrait Make My Cheeks look Hamsterish?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 1 February 2013 9:48 AM
She likes it. But everyone else hates it. We’re talking about the recently released portrait of Kate Middleton, drawn by Paul Emsley. The Washington Post says critics have been quite savage calling it, “ghastly,” “something unpleasant from the ‘Twilight’ franchise,” and describing the Duchess of Cambridge’s cheeks as “hamsterish.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 2, 2014
- Fewer Young Adult Voters in 2012 Elections
- 5 Reasons GM Will Survive Recall Crisis
- Disney Parks Host “It’s a Small World” Sing-along to Mark 50th Anniversary
- Man Used Cellphone Jammer During Daily Commute
- Oil Spills in Galveston Bay Happen Nearly Every Day