Does This Portrait Make My Cheeks look Hamsterish?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 1 February 2013 9:48 AM
She likes it. But everyone else hates it. We’re talking about the recently released portrait of Kate Middleton, drawn by Paul Emsley. The Washington Post says critics have been quite savage calling it, “ghastly,” “something unpleasant from the ‘Twilight’ franchise,” and describing the Duchess of Cambridge’s cheeks as “hamsterish.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 25, 2013
- iPhone Case Doubles as Charger
- Obama to Nominate Yellen to Fed Post
- Marathon Charities Running on Empty
- Miley’s Plan: Crass or Calculated?
- 91-Year-Old Marathoner Says His Times are “Lousy”