Does This Portrait Make My Cheeks look Hamsterish?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 1 February 2013 9:48 AM
She likes it. But everyone else hates it. We’re talking about the recently released portrait of Kate Middleton, drawn by Paul Emsley. The Washington Post says critics have been quite savage calling it, “ghastly,” “something unpleasant from the ‘Twilight’ franchise,” and describing the Duchess of Cambridge’s cheeks as “hamsterish.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 22, 2014
- The Most Outdated Computer Technology: The Password
- A Sneak Peek at Disney’s Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (VIDEO)
- Pacers Fan’s Signs Elicit Range of Reactions
- 12,000 Year Old Skull May Solve Mystery
- The Power and Danger of Hashtag Activism