VIDEO: Discovery Show Crashes a Plane
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 2 October 2012 6:52 AM
Scientists will soon have a better idea of what happens when a plane crashes. A group of experts recently collaborated with a new Discovery show called Curiousity (episode airs this Sunday) to crash a jet in the Mexican desert. Aboard were several crash test dummies outfitted with sensors and cameras. USA Today says the goal is to see where you have the best chance of surviving.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice