Discovery Makes DC Fly-Over
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 8:40 AM
A fantastic photo on the front page of the Washington Post this morning. That’s not a bird or a plane, it’s the space shuttle Discovery. The retired shuttle arrived at Dulles yesterday on the back of a 747 after touring the area. It was its last hurrah before being parked at the Smithsonian. Inside the paper, there’s another great PHOTO of the shuttle perched atop the Washington Monument:
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Marathon Charities Running on Empty
- iPhone Case Doubles as Charger
- iOS7 Flaws a Sign of Apple Losing Its Touch?
- Tom Clancy: From Insurance Sales to Master of the Military Thriller
- Party Planners Struggle to Top Each Other