Discovery Makes DC Fly-Over
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 8:40 AM
A fantastic photo on the front page of the Washington Post this morning. That’s not a bird or a plane, it’s the space shuttle Discovery. The retired shuttle arrived at Dulles yesterday on the back of a 747 after touring the area. It was its last hurrah before being parked at the Smithsonian. Inside the paper, there’s another great PHOTO of the shuttle perched atop the Washington Monument:
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 22, 2013
- 96-Year-Old Man Hits Billboard Hot 100
- Adding Outside Noise to Headphones
- Study: Estrogen to Blame for Weight Gain in Middle-Aged Men
- What’s the Ideal Life Span?
- NSA Winning War on Encryption