Disappearing Design Takes Over
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 13 September 2012 8:14 AM
Lamps plugged into plaster, music emanating from thin air, beds that disappear into the wall—the New York Times says the newest thing in the design world is something called disappearing design. My take: If you have so much money that you can buy a bed that disappears into the ceiling to reveal a tub—maybe you should just buy a bigger apartment.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity