Derek Jeter’s One-Night-Stand Strategy
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 13 December 2011 8:51 AM
Derek Jeter’s one-night-stand strategy is revealed in the New York Post this morning. Apparently, he has a car waiting outside his place to take the woman he’s been entertaining all night away the next morning, with a basket of signed memorabilia waiting on the seat. A signed baseball, just what every woman wants after a night of romance.
SOURCE: New York Post
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 20, 2013
- What’s the Ideal Life Span?
- Analysis: Obama’s Evolving Doctrine
- Voyager Goes Where No Man Has Gone Before
- After 35 Years, Nyad Complete Historic Swim
- Freak Toy Helicopter Accident Leaves Man Dead