Derek Jeter’s One-Night-Stand Strategy
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 13 December 2011 8:51 AM
Derek Jeter’s one-night-stand strategy is revealed in the New York Post this morning. Apparently, he has a car waiting outside his place to take the woman he’s been entertaining all night away the next morning, with a basket of signed memorabilia waiting on the seat. A signed baseball, just what every woman wants after a night of romance.
SOURCE: New York Post
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 28, 2013
- Good Time to Buy a Used Car
- The Search for the Perfect Egg
- How TV Comedies Change Course to Stay Alive
- Viral Goldie Blox Ad Encourages Young Girls to Become Engineers
- Why Even Moderate Drinking Hits You Harder After 40