Derek Jeter’s One-Night-Stand Strategy
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 13 December 2011 8:51 AM
Derek Jeter’s one-night-stand strategy is revealed in the New York Post this morning. Apparently, he has a car waiting outside his place to take the woman he’s been entertaining all night away the next morning, with a basket of signed memorabilia waiting on the seat. A signed baseball, just what every woman wants after a night of romance.
SOURCE: New York Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryFebruary 27, 2014
- U.S. Dominates New Olympic Sports
- Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- Will NBC’s Olympic Coverage Gloss Over Sochi Issues?
- Dow Chemical Helps U.S. Luge Team
- The Musical Click-Bait Master