DC Officials Ponder End to 130-Foot Building Restriction
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 12 April 2012 8:52 AM
A new debate has begun about whether DC’s standardized building height should be relaxed. I think it’s one of the things about the city that makes it different, but some officials want the Fed to bend on the cap. The Washington Post says the proposal “stem[s] from the reality that the city may soon only be able to grow vertically because of scarcity of land and projected population growth.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter