DC Officials Ponder End to 130-Foot Building Restriction
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 12 April 2012 8:52 AM
A new debate has begun about whether DC’s standardized building height should be relaxed. I think it’s one of the things about the city that makes it different, but some officials want the Fed to bend on the cap. The Washington Post says the proposal “stem[s] from the reality that the city may soon only be able to grow vertically because of scarcity of land and projected population growth.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryFebruary 28, 2014
- Couple Discovers $10M in Buried Coins
- Could Heated Runways Fix Winter Airport Delays?
- U.S. Dominates New Olympic Sports
- The Keys to Lasting Love: Solving Conflicts and Genetic Luck
- Dow Chemical Helps U.S. Luge Team