Day Care Teaches Kids to Watch TV
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 23 November 2009 10:22 AM
Thought your kids were spending their time in day care eating healthy snacks and learning how to interact with each other? Think again says the San Francisco Chronicle. A new news has found that preschoolers who attend home day cares spend at least two hours a day watching TV. And when added to the three hours they average at home, almost one third of their day is spent in front of the TV.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice