David Beckham’s Underpants Ad Too Racy?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 August 2012 7:14 AM
So David Beckham has stripped down to his underwear to pose for another ad campaign. This time it’s for H&M. The New York Post asks whether Beckham’s “impressive manhood” is too explicit for the 10-foot posters it is bound for…and then puts a series of New Yorkers in a pair of David Beckham’s underpants to see how they stack up.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave