David Beckham’s Underpants Ad Too Racy?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 August 2012 7:14 AM
So David Beckham has stripped down to his underwear to pose for another ad campaign. This time it’s for H&M. The New York Post asks whether Beckham’s “impressive manhood” is too explicit for the 10-foot posters it is bound for…and then puts a series of New Yorkers in a pair of David Beckham’s underpants to see how they stack up.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity