Cubs Win World Series? Not Even in Science Fiction
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 19 September 2012 8:31 AM
The Chicago Cubs winning the 2012 World Series is too far fetched even for the science fiction writers on NBC’s new show “Revolution,” says the Tribune. When excerpts from the show were first leaked 4 months ago, there was a still of the Wrigley Field marquee bearing the decree “2012 World Series champions.” But when the show debuted this week, the marquee had been stripped of its improbable declaration.
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013