Cruise Ship Doubles as Dorm
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 October 2011 9:06 AM
A serious mold problem in the dorms has forced hundreds of St. Mary’s College of Maryland students to spend the rest of the semester living on a 300-foot cruise ship, docked on the river next to campus.
SOURCE: Baltimore Sun
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 18, 2013
- Voyager Goes Where No Man Has Gone Before
- Old Place-Kicking Habits Die Hard in Ohio
- Whale Alert App Helps Ship Captains Avoid Collisions
- Pope Francis: Church is Obsessed With Abortion, Homosexuality and Contraception
- Getting a Table at a Hot Restaurant