Cruise Ship Doubles as Dorm
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 October 2011 9:06 AM
A serious mold problem in the dorms has forced hundreds of St. Mary’s College of Maryland students to spend the rest of the semester living on a 300-foot cruise ship, docked on the river next to campus.
SOURCE: Baltimore Sun
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
WestJet finds out what passengers want for Christmas - then delivers gifts to baggage claim.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/10 WestJet Christmas Miracle Stunt
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”