Cruise Ship Doubles as Dorm
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 October 2011 9:06 AM
A serious mold problem in the dorms has forced hundreds of St. Mary’s College of Maryland students to spend the rest of the semester living on a 300-foot cruise ship, docked on the river next to campus.
SOURCE: Baltimore Sun
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 28, 2013
- Galaxy has 40 Billion Earth-Like Planets
- Harry Potter Stamps Cause Stir
- Does Smoking Ruin Your Sex Life?
- Opinion: Bloomberg, Champion of the Poor
- When Dogs Became Our Pets