Cruise Ship Doubles as Dorm
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 October 2011 9:06 AM
A serious mold problem in the dorms has forced hundreds of St. Mary’s College of Maryland students to spend the rest of the semester living on a 300-foot cruise ship, docked on the river next to campus.
SOURCE: Baltimore Sun
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet