Convention Wrap-up: A Tale of Two Cities
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 7 September 2012 7:42 AM
The Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson has a good convention wrap-up in today’s paper. He says the Democrats message was: “Re-Elect Obama” while the Republican message was, “Defeat Obama” rather than “Elect Romney.” Robinson says he got the feeling that some of the GOP’s featured speakers expect Romney to lose, come November.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013