Convention Wrap-up: A Tale of Two Cities
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 7 September 2012 7:42 AM
The Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson has a good convention wrap-up in today’s paper. He says the Democrats message was: “Re-Elect Obama” while the Republican message was, “Defeat Obama” rather than “Elect Romney.” Robinson says he got the feeling that some of the GOP’s featured speakers expect Romney to lose, come November.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?