Consider the Edamame
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 3 October 2012 8:12 AM
The minimalist is right. Mark Bittman is back in the New York Times dining section this morning with a recipe for edamame. I’ve read it a couple times, and I think I’ve got it down: “Boil, drain, salt, serve.” To be fair, Bittman also offers up some cool variations like toasting sesame seeds and sprinkling them on top.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013