What Would College Be Without Lectures?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 9:29 AM
“Active learning” is the catchphrase du jour says the Washington Post. And that has led educators back to the drawing board, as they brainstorm better ways to teach math and science at the college level. Their main concern is that the standard format—the lecture—is driving students away.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
From now until May 27th, you can enter your business in the “Crowd Rules $50,000 Challenge.”
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice