What Would College Be Without Lectures?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 9:29 AM
“Active learning” is the catchphrase du jour says the Washington Post. And that has led educators back to the drawing board, as they brainstorm better ways to teach math and science at the college level. Their main concern is that the standard format—the lecture—is driving students away.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 28, 2014
- Scrabble Adds 5,000 Words
- WWII Portrait Artist Brings Veterans Back in Time
- Angels Work to Win Over Young Dodgers Fan
- Becky Hammon Hired as Spurs’ Assistant Coach
- State Fair a Bonanza for Scientific Research