What Would College Be Without Lectures?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 9:29 AM
“Active learning” is the catchphrase du jour says the Washington Post. And that has led educators back to the drawing board, as they brainstorm better ways to teach math and science at the college level. Their main concern is that the standard format—the lecture—is driving students away.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
WestJet finds out what passengers want for Christmas - then delivers gifts to baggage claim.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/10 WestJet Christmas Miracle Stunt
- 12/11 Obama’s Selfie at Mandela’s Funeral
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/10 Can a Smartphone App Improve Your Eyesight?