Coating Yourself Correctly
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 December 2009 12:49 PM
With winter on its way, the Denver Post has a useful article this morning about finding the right coat for every occasion - and temperature. The Post says high quality wool coats are a classy alternative to the warm bubble variety.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity