Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 May 2010 7:13 AM
Call him “ciggie smalls” says the New York Post. The paper prints a somewhat disturbing photo of a two-year-old Indonesian boy happily puffing away on a cigarette. The toddler’s parents say he’s been smoking since he was 18 months old and goes through about two packs a day. There have been many offers to help the boy quit but his parents say he throws tantrums every time his cigarettes are taken away.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity