Chipotle Puts Immigration Reform on Menu
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 19 December 2011 10:39 AM
Chipotle Mexican Grill has found itself as a leader in an area where businesses typically try to keep a low profile, reports the Wall Street Journal. After getting busted for using undocumented workers, the chain has emerged as a leader on immigration reform.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 5, 2014
- “Chicken from Hell” Dinosaur Discovered
- Liquid Nicotine for E-Cigarettes Poses Danger
- Man Who Missed Chance to Ride Roller Coaster as 9-Year-Old May Get to Rebuild It
- How to Deter Reckless Drivers: Punish All of Them
- Gas Lines Another Aspect of Decaying Infrastructure