Chipotle Puts Immigration Reform on Menu
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 19 December 2011 10:39 AM
Chipotle Mexican Grill has found itself as a leader in an area where businesses typically try to keep a low profile, reports the Wall Street Journal. After getting busted for using undocumented workers, the chain has emerged as a leader on immigration reform.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet