Chipotle Puts Immigration Reform on Menu
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 19 December 2011 10:39 AM
Chipotle Mexican Grill has found itself as a leader in an area where businesses typically try to keep a low profile, reports the Wall Street Journal. After getting busted for using undocumented workers, the chain has emerged as a leader on immigration reform.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 22, 2013
- Disney Cites Abuse in Changing Policy for Disabled Riders
- McCain Plays Poker Through Syria Hearing
- Old Place-Kicking Habits Die Hard in Ohio
- ‘50 Shades of Grey’ Actors Announced
- Whale Alert App Helps Ship Captains Avoid Collisions