Chipotle Puts Immigration Reform on Menu
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 19 December 2011 10:39 AM
Chipotle Mexican Grill has found itself as a leader in an area where businesses typically try to keep a low profile, reports the Wall Street Journal. After getting busted for using undocumented workers, the chain has emerged as a leader on immigration reform.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter