Charlie Bit My Finger, After 417 Million Hits
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 10 February 2012 8:35 AM
Think back to 2007—what are the catchphrases that come to mind? ‘Charlie bit my finger,’ ring a bell? Five years later, the New York Times revisits YouTube’s most popular non-commercial video of all time. To date, the 51 second clip of Charlie and his brother (now five and seven, respectively) has been viewed more than 417.6 million times.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 22, 2013
- Tech Review: Samsung’s New Smartwatch
- iOS7 Flaws a Sign of Apple Losing Its Touch?
- 9-Year-Old Airplane Stowaway Sparks Investigation
- Miley Cyrus Avoids Controversy in Saturday Night Live Hosting Gig
- Miley’s Plan: Crass or Calculated?