Charlie Bit My Finger, After 417 Million Hits
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 10 February 2012 8:35 AM
Think back to 2007—what are the catchphrases that come to mind? ‘Charlie bit my finger,’ ring a bell? Five years later, the New York Times revisits YouTube’s most popular non-commercial video of all time. To date, the 51 second clip of Charlie and his brother (now five and seven, respectively) has been viewed more than 417.6 million times.
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 24, 2013
- Touch-Tone Dialing Turns 50
- Editorial: 5 Ways to Cut Hyperpartisanship in Washington
- Photo of the Day: Amazing View of Saturn
- Hurricane Hunting Plane Studies Arctic Ice
- Opinion: The Good Wife Now TV’s Best Show