Charlie Bit My Finger, After 417 Million Hits
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 10 February 2012 8:35 AM
Think back to 2007—what are the catchphrases that come to mind? ‘Charlie bit my finger,’ ring a bell? Five years later, the New York Times revisits YouTube’s most popular non-commercial video of all time. To date, the 51 second clip of Charlie and his brother (now five and seven, respectively) has been viewed more than 417.6 million times.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 19, 2013
- The Resurgence of Streetcars
- Skip the Eggnog at Your Holiday Cocktail Party
- Super Bowl Showdown: New York vs New Jersey
- Medal of Honor Recipient Tries to Shed Stigma of PTSD
- Gun Laws One Year After Newtown