Charlie Bit My Finger, After 417 Million Hits
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 10 February 2012 8:35 AM
Think back to 2007—what are the catchphrases that come to mind? ‘Charlie bit my finger,’ ring a bell? Five years later, the New York Times revisits YouTube’s most popular non-commercial video of all time. To date, the 51 second clip of Charlie and his brother (now five and seven, respectively) has been viewed more than 417.6 million times.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter