Charlie Bit My Finger, After 417 Million Hits
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 10 February 2012 8:35 AM
Think back to 2007—what are the catchphrases that come to mind? ‘Charlie bit my finger,’ ring a bell? Five years later, the New York Times revisits YouTube’s most popular non-commercial video of all time. To date, the 51 second clip of Charlie and his brother (now five and seven, respectively) has been viewed more than 417.6 million times.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
WestJet finds out what passengers want for Christmas - then delivers gifts to baggage claim.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/10 WestJet Christmas Miracle Stunt
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”