Carnival Cruises Goes After Chair Hogs
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 2 August 2012 6:17 AM
No longer will those who dare to enjoy a late breakfast be faced with “a sea of empty chairs, all of which have been claimed at sunrise.” According to the Daily Mail, Carnival Cruises is implementing a “use it, or lose it” policy aimed those people who wake up early and drape a towel over prime deck chair real estate before absconding.
SOURCE: Daily Mail
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice