Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 1, 2013
- Worries with 100 Days Until Sochi Olympics
- The Huge Potential of Tidal Power
- Ebay Founder to Fund Watchdog Journalism
- Spain Considers Time Change, Shift to Traditional Work Hours
- Postal Service Rights Famous Wrong for Stamp Collectors