Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/30 Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter
- 7/17 Hard Times for Rock Cover Bands