Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types