Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 29, 2014
- California Chrome Could Lose Triple Crown By A Nose (Strip)
- Same Flight, Different Prices
- Could Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 Be A Laptop Replacement?
- Party of One: Hawaii’s Lone GOP Senator
- Sting Operations Face New Scrutiny