Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 30, 2014
- WWII Portrait Artist Brings Veterans Back in Time
- Cyberattack Fatigue Setting In
- Ebola Containment Efforts Thwarted by Lax Enforcement
- Tick Bite Can Make You Allergic to Meat
- Six More 1980s Cartoon Films Michael Bay Should Make