Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Jay Z Pressured to Drop Clothing Deal with Barneys
- San Francisco Train Riders Too Busy with Phones to Notice Shooting
- Should We Still Bother with Daylight Saving Time?
- Miley’s Plan: Crass or Calculated?
- Obama to Nominate Yellen to Fed Post