Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 25, 2013
- How to Improve Your Home Network
- High Blood Sugar Linked to Poor Memory
- Lou Reed Helped Shape Rock ‘n’ Roll
- iOS7 Flaws a Sign of Apple Losing Its Touch?
- Furloughed Government Workers Return to Swamped Email Inboxes