Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity