Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 20, 2013
- Does Creativity Fade As We Age?
- Justifications for NSA Spying Collapsing
- The Resurgence of Streetcars
- Reviewing This Year’s Best Christmas Albums
- Tennessee in Rush to Execute Inmates