Carhenge Up For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:16 AM
If you’re in the market for a Nebraska tourist attraction, you’re in luck. Carhenge—a re-creation of Stonehenge using, you guessed it, cars—is up for sale. Asking price: $300,000.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
SOURCE: Lincoln Journal-Star
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 23, 2013
- PHOTO of the DAY: Impromptu Docking
- Study: More Kids Tearing ACL
- This Home Run is Brought to You By….
- Study: ‘Fifty Shades of Gray’ Promotes Abuse
- Right-to-Dry States Offer Refuge for Clothesline Enthusiasts